Epoch® Sole Solution® Foot Treatment
Features crushed allspice berry—traditionally used by the indigenous people of Central America to relieve persistent dry, cracked, red skin on heels, toes, and sides of feet.
Apply liberally to affected areas on cleansed feet morning and night, or as needed. Focus on rough or dry areas. Do not rinse off. Allow product to remain on skin as long as possible. Best results are seen after six to eight weeks of usage as directed.
- Works on the underlying cause of rough, dry, and cracked feet, returning them to a soft, smooth, healthy looking condition.
- Delivers noticeable relief in the first few weeks of use.
- Softens and exfoliates dead cell buildup and calluses for soft, smooth skin.
- No added fragrance; naturally fragranced with allspice berry.
- Safety-dermatologist tested.
Crushed allspice berry (Pimenta dioica)—used by indigenous people in the rainforests of Central America to relieve persistent dry, cracked, red skin on heels, toes, and sides of feet.
Urea—exfoliates calluses and dead cell buildup while providing deep moisturization.
Papain—a proteolytic enzyme from papaya breaks down and loosens thick, rough patches of dry, dead skin.
Nu Skin donates $0.25 from every Epoch product sale to the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation.
Free Standard Shipping on all orders over $100
Cancelled Order and Returns are issued Store Credit Only
More Details: RETURNS CENTER
- We do not issue refunds back to original method of payment. Store Credit will be sent to you in the form of a store credit via email when your Return is processed. Store Credit expires after 5 years.
How do returns | cancelled orders work with Viabill or Sezzle?
Viabill purchases are subject to Tara Lynn's standard returns policy of store credit only for items returned within 30 days of fulfillment. If you've returned your order - partial or full - and you haven't paid off all of your installments, then you will continue to pay off those installments until they are complete for the full purchase amount and you will receive an e-gift card for the full amount of the item(s) being returned.