Where: Kaysville, UT with possible move to North Ogden, UT in a year
Curious to see what everyone is obsessed with at Tara Lynn's? Want to make every day a perfect day for someone receiving an order? Do you just love putting a smile on a customers face? Do you want to help grow an up and coming company? Then you will want to be a part of the TLB family!
- Process online orders by selecting and packing merchandise specific to each customers invoice.
- Managing multiple websites and keeping accurate counts of inventory
- Barcoding and tagging clothing
- Customer Service Emails/ Managing Facebook Groups
- Communicating with vendors and customers
- Quality Assurance Ability to identify and implement better/more efficient processes
- Help manage and grow wholesale business.
- Strong attention to detail
- Efficient time management
- Ability to move quickly on your feet up to 8 hours a day
- Lift and move up to 50 lbs
- Proficient use of computer and software applications
- Have open availability, including weekends and overtime if needed
This is a full time or part time in-house position.
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line JOB.